Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

excited.gif

Lloris
Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Rose
Sandro Paulinho
Lamela Eriksen Holtby
Soldado

dawson edges kaboul

dawson one of those unique players cataylast players even though they may not be the best player they affect there sides. Dawson is the heart beat of the club and i believe a lot of the postive club culture of the side is directly attributable to captain Daws.

First time as a spurs fan Im looking forward to games against the top 3 sides.
Shoudl line up like this hopefully.

Lloris
Walker Dawson Vert Rose(if fit)
Paulinho Dembele
Lamela Eriksen Chadli
Soldado(or even Defoe in current form)

Anything other than a loss is fine by me.

dawson edges kaboul

dawson one of those unique players cataylast players even though they may not be the best player they affect there sides. Dawson is the heart beat of the club and i believe a lot of the postive club culture of the side is directly attributable to captain Daws.
I used to have that view but I do wonder how well he actually does against the top opposition, considering he was at fault for the Woolwich goal.
Nothing against him though. I love his passion.

Back
Top Bottom