Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No you bellend. I was saying that Sissoko is a bad signing. I complimented Winks by saying that I'm relieved he was brought on and not Sissoko.

To recap: you misread a post of mine and used your misreading to try to slag me off for being Scottish or living in Scotland. These attempts of yours were immediately undermined by an inability to spell porridge (essential in any piss take of Scots since Samuel Johnson), and your dubious online reputation.
What a fuck up.
I said that you undervalued Winks - damned him with faint praise.

I wasn't slagging you off for being Scottish at all, just taking a cheap shot at Scotland - or do you believe that you are its only representative? Just a joke, not a condemnation - of you, or Scotland. Scots are only too happy to do the same, don't fall into the trap of being able to dish it, but not take a spoon to it.
I double tapped a key on a keyboard. but if you want to take me down as illiterate, based on an archaic way of spelling the breakfast dish of Caledonianianianian champignons, then knock yourself out.
You tout Paddy McGinnty's goat as a viable footballer, and then call me a fuck up.........
Hard (for you) to remain on here with any credibility after that, ma' wee sausage, I would say.

Home to West Brom next game. Dippers go to Old Trafford. Chelsea have any easyish run but then have to go to Liverpool and home to Woolwich back to back at the beginning of Feb.

tban_62.jpg
After the way we've played and been managed over the last few games, there is no reason not to be optimistic

I am enjoying the moment.
Magnificent result.
That Fucken cunt Cooper wants to take a pop. He'll regret it like usual and slope off moaning about how he has been abused. Every cunt is buzzing and that horrible fuck wants to have a go. He has a diseased mind, Baz

Mick's ok

He just doesn't appreciate a good dive now and then!!

I'm buzzing and nothing or nobody, not even some melting cunts on here, will put a downer on tonite

Not felt like this since we stuffed these racist cunts 5-3

Just a pity John " not on my watch" Terry wasn't playing

I am enjoying the moment.
Magnificent result.
That Fucken cunt Cooper wants to take a pop. He'll regret it like usual and slope off moaning about how he has been abused. Every cunt is buzzing and that horrible fuck wants to have a go. He has a diseased mind, Baz
no - he has a sense of humour

Where's yours mate?

I'm sorry I was horrible to you poppet.

Sleep well now. You get some rest.

I said that you undervalued Winks - damned him with faint praise.

I wasn't slagging you off for being Scottish at all, just taking a cheap shot at Scotland - or do you believe that you are its only representative? Just a joke, not a condemnation - of you, or Scotland. Scots are only too happy to do the same, don't fall into the trap of being able to dish it, but not take a spoon to it.
I double tapped a key on a keyboard. but if you want to take me down as illiterate, based on an archaic way of spelling the breakfast dish of Caledonianianianian champignons, then knock yourself out.
You tout Paddy McGinnty's goat as a viable footballer, and then call me a fuck up.........
Hard (for you) to remain on here with any credibility after that, ma' wee sausage, I would say.
Your reply is defined by logical fallacy - so, with much of that being irrelevant, I refer you to my previous post on the matter of you being a cunt.

Did I miss Pochettino's interview?
Whatever, I don't think I've ever seen such biased coverage, especially when the dominant narrative was so clearly blown out of the water by the actual result

Back
Top Bottom