Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's weird. Perhaps because Woolwich have been rather nothing-y this season, whereas Chelsea currently have a lot of attention for obvious reasons.

Plus for me it's the fan base as well, the fact that they support a team that consists of costa and co then they have the cheek to call us dirty? :pochfacepalm:
And the fact that last season drawing against us was like them winning the World Cup.... and they call us a little team? :sonpoint:

BabyFox BabyFox I may have been a little harsh because maybe a young'n put it together, maybe it was you, or a mate of yours or something. But I was just being honest, it wasn't very good in terms of quality and made little sense either. But when young people start out at stuff they often put a lot of effort into something but get it horribly wrong. Don't let it dishearten you or whoever it was that put it together, just take on board the criticism and make a better job of it next time.

On the other hand, if it was you and you're a grownup or it was someone else and they are a grownup, then:
a_560x0fasttttfurioussslikearokc.gif

I wasn't trying to offend any of the Spurs fans, this is all made in good fun. But thanks for the feedback.

Fair enough, i thought you might have been a chav troll... maybe next time you do one try and show goals from both teams so it doesn't appear so 1 sided....:dierpochhug:

Plus for me it's the fan base as well, the fact that they support a team that consists of costa and co then they have the cheek to call us dirty? :pochfacepalm:
And the fact that last season drawing against us was like them winning the World Cup.... and they call us a little team? :sonpoint:
As we all know, a racist, homophobic, chauvinistic support which runs to the core of the club. How can the abundance of foreign players wear the shirt with pride? How can a player ever be true to themselves?

Its sad really..

Confidence growing for this one, there is a real atmosphere building for this one. Feels like one of those games where everything goes right for us and the shots go in against them.

As we all know, a racist, homophobic, chauvinistic support which runs to the core of the club. How can the abundance of foreign players wear the shirt with pride? How can a player ever be true to themselves?

Its sad really..

The most racist supporters in the PL, yet they have how many English players? The irony........:dembelelol:

Chelsea fan I know just said to me that we have double standards because last season we said they had no class for wanting to stop us winning in order to stop us claiming the title, but now we want to do the same to them.

I pointed out that our players have not spent the last six months betraying their manager and fans, and that our motivation for beating them is not just to stop their record and hinder their title chances. For us, we want to take the points as we want to catch them ourselves, or at least finish as high as we possible can in the top four.

Basically, they are no different from any other game this season, we want to win because we are winners not losers. Totally different from their aim to simply draw against us last season to supposedly stop us winning the title even though the points made fuck all difference to them as they had already destroyed their own season.

What a fuck wit.

Back
Top Bottom