Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The quarterfinals will be followed by two semi-finals and a final, but there will be no third-place playoff.
Confused Gary Coleman GIF

At the very least you're playing a side thats not going to just play for set pieces. The opportunity will be there for fluid football. Im glad this ones at home.

Is it our next 3 at home? 9 points and i'd say its very unlikely we can finish below 5th, and will almost certainly put us in the box seat for top 4.

Its the teams that turn matches into dogfights that scare me most. Quietly confident for this one.
Actually, if you look beyond that, our next 5 at home include Luton and Forest, so we've GOT to be looking at taking maximum points from ALL of them...
Especially considering the back-to-back home games against City & Woolwich in April (thanks PL 'Random' fixture computer!!)

The defense won't change...Dragu ain't getting his first start yet.

I don't think Roddy will start...think it'll be Skippy - Sarr - Madders. Bentancur will get 30 mins, Biss probably the last quarter...obviously depending on how the score evolves.

Reckon Brennan starts over Kulu. Richy & Timo is a given.

I'll take a 1-0 win via a Brighton og at the 95th min.

I don't think Roddy will start...think it'll be Skippy - Sarr - Madders. Bentancur will get 30 mins, Biss probably the last quarter...obviously depending on how the score evolves.

Bissouma hardly played for Mali and is back in plenty of time. So he should be ready.

Get back to the Biss-Sarr-Maddison midfield which did so well at the start of the season.

3rd place games must be the most pointless games ever thought up! Another money spinner initiative. As if the players don't have enough games to get through, especially when tournaments take place during an ongoing season.
I think its as much to give unused players a game as much as anything
but you're right, its as much use as zip in a sock as it has little or no meaning.

Skippy won’t start in front of Bentancur especially at home. Against Brighton you need guys that can cover the ground quickly. Bentancur,Sarr and Madders is the likely 3 in midfield.

Back
Top Bottom