Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hell yes!! Yes yes yes!!! What a crucial 3 points there.

I can imagine many opposition teams and fans will be cursing now.
Awkward Dance GIF by MOODMAN

So 2 points dropped last weekend, 2 points gained today...
I'd say that's evened itself out quite well...

We could've/should've won at Everton, but quite easily could've drawn today.

It was gonna be 4 points either way.

I'll take that (and Party!!)

That did seem to be a recurring theme today... ball retention & sustained possession was virtually non-existent! We were giving it away to anyone in green!

Still, fuck it. We won! I'd rather that today than 90% possession, and still lose!!
Yes why was we giving the ball away so often? Is it that some of the players are not completely match fit and/or being away playing Internationals they just were not on the same wavelength? Hopefully with a clear week followed by a free week it will only get better.

Ahem, when Liverpool/Man City/Arse/Man Utd etc do it, it's the *"Hallmark of Champions" SKY FOOTBALL CLICHE ALERT*
Yet when we do it, it's somehow undeserving!???
I miss the days when Spurs fans actually enjoyed a Spurs win.

Nowadays it's "yeah I'm happy we won, but..."

By every metric we deserved to win that game, but instead of talking about the wonderful move that got us the winner, there's anger and constant fault picking.

What a fanbase.

Mate, it's not hard to find.

Only City, Liverpool, Villa, Man Utd and Everton have conceded less

And we've played a game more than three of them. And spent most of the season without our strongest back four, having to play full backs at centre back..

Mate, fuck facts and context.... Let's whine and bullshit!

skywalker68 - Am I doing it right? :sonhmm:

What "melting", tho??

We were fucking horrible and nicked an undeserved winner in the final seconds.
Some seem more pleased with being able to scoring against strangers online than our last minute win! The modern world.
Also these days u can drop your keys & calmly mutter bugger. & you will have hysterical people saying OMG, look how much they are melting!!!! 🫠 😆 😹

Back
Top Bottom