Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a smash and grab! Get the fuck in!

Good in moments, dross in others. Went completely off the boil once we scored and looked well on course to gift Brighton a winner.

3 points all that matters at this stage.

Will put the performance down to rust and unsettled squad. Another full week's training to get Biss and Son up to speed.

For all Johnson's faults, I don't think Kulu has the legs to get on the end of that cross. Those back post tap ins are classic Ange ball. As long as he keeps getting on the end of those tap ins it's all good. Maybe worth trying Werner on the right next week.

Lots to work on but that's a vital win.

Hopefully that result doesn't distract Ange from the fact that we got away with one there. Could have easily been a 2-1 loss in those last 10 minutes.
Probably some of the worst football I've seen from us this season. Noticeable that we weren't pushing the full backs into inverted positions either for some reason.

Got home from an event and turned on the telly at 94 minutes.

Ran around in my living room at 96 minutes.

.. Got a feeling I have 86 pages of exciting match thread to read now :ange-hmm:

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Fucking love you Sonny.

c8c44dc1fc7b37c51d431218e477d1dfdf12337e.gif

Back
Top Bottom