TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Borussia Dortmund Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wish the whole team had that same fire and fight every single game like Lamela does. Testament to the guy after the shit he's had to put up with.

You have to love Lamela. He's a skinny argentinian (ex) wonderchild who mixes rabonas and silly flicks with pub league challenges and a never say never attitude. He's one of a kind.

The team that beat Dortmund 5-1

sIslgsG.png

Lamela take a bow, great performance, we are not playing badly but our lack of a centre forward on the pitch tonight is glaringly obvious.

Sons chance was an embarrassment and lamela has put two world class free kicks in with no one on the end

Lamelas set pieces have been excellent. Just a shame the players can't seem to get on the end of the ball.

Son and Chadli disappointing. Son more than Chadli. They have to both do more than they have done so far up front when they get possession against this kind of quality.

You have to love Lamela. He's a skinny argentinian (ex) wonderchild who mixes ramonas and silly flicks with pub league challenges and a never say never attitude. He's one of a kind.
For me he is my player of the season. I know we have Kane and Toby and Dier and Ali, but the workrate put in by Lamela this season is insane. He has a massive impact on our defensive record he is constantly running and chasing players to put pressure on them. Both the second goal from Newcastle and the equalizer vs the Scumm away came after Lamela got subbed of. Watch him in those two games and theres a big difference with him on and off the pitch . When I see him getting subbed by Chadli and Son I just know Spurs are loosing a bit defensively.

Savage is an absolute moron. Tempted to watch the second half on mute.

Turned the sound back on to hear him saying we are second in the league and not a great advert for the PL no mention of a half string side same as the away game he's on repeat.

Cannot wait for his commentary next year on Leicester in Europe

Really strange atmosphere here at WHL tonight.

I think sometimes you just have to accept that we've been beaten by a much better team and they by far the best opposition we've faced this season. It would not surprise me at all, if BVB go on to win the competition.

Hope Poch gives a couple of the youngsters a run out in the second-half. COYS

Back
Top Bottom