Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (A) (16/02/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Team news should be out today, maybe tomorrow as it's a Sunday game. If everyone is available other than the long term injuries then I'd like to see..

Lloris
Aurier - Sanchez - Alderweireld - Davies
Winks
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Lamela - Bergwign
Son

Gazzaniga, Vertonghen, Tanganga, Dier, Sessengon, Dele, Lucas​

Team news should be out today, maybe tomorrow as it's a Sunday game. If everyone is available other than the long term injuries then I'd like to see..

Lloris
Winks
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Lamela - Bergwign
Son

Should be more than enough to beat Villa.

What are you saying there?
Something about Eriksen?
It was summit like; "...give a shit, Spurs" bookended by "fucking and FFS" most probably!"

It was more a reaction to going 1-2 down in the FA Cup... a Cup I still desperately want to see us to win again...

It was also a bit of a personal vent against much of the sheer indifference to the FA Cup nowadays from modern Football... (not anyone on HERE of course, but y'know... the wider footballing World!)
I just want us/Spurs to CARE about the FA Cup!

Do you know the guy to the left of you.

Looks like he just snorted a line of Coke.
Or may have coronavirus?
I don't know him, no... but even if I did, he would deny all knowledge of me after my little 'performance' !!

Last edited:

Lloris
Winks
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Lamela - Bergwign
Son

Fernandes??

Lloris
Winks
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Lamela - Bergwign
Son

Bergwijn should be firing on all cylinders after being rested against Southampton.

If GLC doesn't make it.

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Sanchez - Tanganga
Ndombele - Dier - Winks
Lucas - Son - Bergwijn
1-3

If GLC doesn't make it.

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Sanchez - Tanganga
Ndombele - Dier - Winks
Lucas - Son - Bergwijn
1-3
I like the idea, but Dier and Ndombele can't play together. That midfield got tore apart vs Southampton. I'd stick Gedson in there for Dier.

[FORMATION=4231,Lloris,Aurier,Alderweireld,Sanchez,Davies/Sessegnon,NDombele,Winks/Gedson,Moura,Dele,Bergwijn/Bourgwein,Son]away-kit[/FORMATION]Unless Dele is banned for this for being a bit of a tit!!? :deledoubt:
cdpvyWp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom