Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:levywhoa:

Out of interest, do you think Rodgers isn't massively happy about his departure from Liverpool?

Honestly don't know Duke. He certainly seems happy now - the body language across the whole squad is as good as it's been for 3 years. I was really happy with his appointment - I think he's a brilliant coach (maybe not so much a manager, but the summer window will be telling).

Haha so true. I forgot about the Market Inn (previously the Goose) depending on when you last saw it. Even though have lived in Bracknell for 30+ years, have only ever been there once, and was more than enough for me. :hugoshock:
Goose when i was last in. Only went in there as i had it timed to perfection to neck a pint and stroll on to a train as it approached. Jack O Newbury in Binfield is lovely but pubs in Bracknell itself....well.

Honestly don't know Duke. He certainly seems happy now - the body language across the whole squad is as good as it's been for 3 years. I was really happy with his appointment - I think he's a brilliant coach (maybe not so much a manager, but the summer window will be telling).
Good team with a lot of young talent. Would be fantastic for you lot to push Woolwich into 7th next season!

Hopefully the other Leicester fans share your opinion on tonight's match (given that I will be watching from a bar in Leicester)
:dembelelol:

Goose when i was last in. Only went in there as i had it timed to perfection to neck a pint and stroll on to a train as it approached. Jack O Newbury in Binfield is lovely but pubs in Bracknell itself....well.
Had never heard of that one. Just looked it up, not a million miles away from me, might check that out Saturday. Thanks!

I won't - but only because I've found that (me) wearing Spurs shirts during a match seems to curse the team.
:kanehand:

Hilarious how we believe that our own rituals and actions have some bearing on how football games play out.

We all do it though. And when it fails we look for reasons why it failed, as opposed to the more obvious "it failed because it's absolutely ridiculous to think it might have had any fucking effect one way or the other."

Back
Top Bottom