Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just about to leave work. Oxford Circus up to Seven Sisters for the walk.

I've done this many times before. Not once for a game of this magnitude. Cooommmmeeee oooonnnn yooouuuuuu Spuurrrrssss.

I'll be the nutter with a can in hand singing walking up Seven Sisters in about 40 minutes time. Let's do this.

Sing up everybody, and get behind OUR team!!!

How rude, am i not allowed to have an opinion ? Its Just a game, remember that
You’re either a very fucking bad troll or a shit fan.
Be nervous by all means.
Don’t feel confident? Fair enough.
But posting that sort of shit on the day of our biggest game in years is just, well, shit.
You should hang your head in shame and fuck off behind your cushion this evening.
First post to throw that little pearl of wisdom in? Suggests fucking very bad troll to my amateur eye for such things though.

Cos YOU'RE exactly what we need 3 hours before kick-off...

Have you tried asking the club if YOU could do the pre-match team talk?
I love the PROVE ME WRONG brigade!:lamelaaghh:
SO easy to say we'll lose/we're shit... then laud it if you're right, and pretend to celebrate if you're wrong!
That kinda 'support' is easy...

PLEASE tell me you don't have a ticket, 'cos your kinda support isn't needed in the ground tonight, ta!

Well said. You just watch, if we get some kind of epic win all those hysterical cunts who went into full-blown suicide mode after the Spam defeat will be reveling in the glory - just days after slagging off every player, Poch, Levy, etc.

Cos YOU'RE exactly what we need 3 hours before kick-off...

Have you tried asking the club if YOU could do the pre-match team talk?
I love the PROVE ME WRONG brigade!:lamelaaghh:
SO easy to say we'll lose/we're shit... then laud it if you're right, and pretend to celebrate if you're wrong!
That kinda 'support' is easy...

PLEASE tell me you don't have a ticket, 'cos your kinda support isn't needed in the ground tonight, ta!
Lmao calm down. I dont have a hidden agenda. Im a new member here and could care less about saying “i told u so” to people i dont know on a forum, why would i laud it up if my team get hammered in a CL semi final? and if we win, ill be too busy celebrating, not posting on here.

All im saying is i watched Ajax run rings around juventus and real madrid, and here we are with an extremely depleted team against a well rested ajax and im not allowed to be brutally honest about how I feel the game will go? I sincerley hope spurs win, Its the biggest game of my lifetime, and being from a family raised in enfield, it will be a special night. Should we win, i welcome all mocking and tomato throwing and id be more than happy to. But ill stand by my original opinion. Think it will be too much for us tonight with the injuries/suspensions we have. Its almost spoiled the game.

Whatever the result tonight, the tie will be decided in the 2nd leg, when we'll have Son and possibly Kane back.

Think it'll be a nervy low scoring game personally.

Enjoy the game tonight all those going.

Still pissed that the Club don't appreciate my long standing loyalty, but sod 'em for now.

I am stuck in a Hotel in Bracknell and about to head down to the Bar and stake my seat claim, order some food and the first of a few beers.. Heck, I may even Stand Up without fear of a Steward telling me to sit the fuck down.. hehehe..

Enjoy fellas and gals,, sing loud, sing proud.

Come on Spurs, we can do this..

Alright Spurs chaps?!

Don't really get the nerves - I mean, you're only 3 games away from winning the biggest competition in world club football. Which, if you were to win it, would catapult your club into global fame, make you the envy of every PL club and give you bragging rights over Woolwich for - well, ever. Imagine the fun you could have with that?

Seriously though - really rooting for you lot tonight. Although I think Ajax are a fabulous outfit, you can definitely do this. You've been brilliant in this competition so far and you can be sure that whatever doubts you might have, Poch will have had them too and will have planned and prepared the team appropriately.

I'm old - I remember Ricky Villa thrilling the whole country, embarrassing Chas n Dave songs and you lot still lifting the trophy even after Gazza went mental, and at that point it seemed like Spurs were the best cup team in the world. Point being that I'm sure everyone was nervous as hell before those games, and during them, but you still won.

It's cup football - we knocked out Sevilla for Christ's sake! Of course you can do it! Sing your hearts out and good luck lads!

Alright Spurs chaps?!

Don't really get the nerves - I mean, you're only 3 games away from winning the biggest competition in world club football. Which, if you were to win it, would catapult your club into global fame, make you the envy of every PL club and give you bragging rights over Woolwich for - well, ever. Imagine the fun you could have with that?

Seriously though - really rooting for you lot tonight. Although I think Ajax are a fabulous outfit, you can definitely do this. You've been brilliant in this competition so far and you can be sure that whatever doubts you might have, Poch will have had them too and will have planned and prepared the team appropriately.

I'm old - I remember Ricky Villa thrilling the whole country, embarrassing Chas n Dave songs and you lot still lifting the trophy even after Gazza went mental, and at that point it seemed like Spurs were the best cup team in the world. Point being that I'm sure everyone was nervous as hell before those games, and during them, but you still won.

It's cup football - we knocked out Sevilla for Christ's sake! Of course you can do it! Sing your hearts out and good luck lads!
Cheers for that :)
It may come as a surprise,but myself and possibly others on this forum were cheering your every goal on Sunday

Back
Top Bottom