Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No one is giving us a chance, the best position to be in. In all their confidence, I think Ajax have forgotten we got through a group with Inter and Barcelona, then pummelled Dortmund and got through against City. Again that is a good place for us.

What makes you think Ajax thinks that though? Sentiment in Dutch media is very different from that and haven't seen any Ajax players say that either, everybody is saying to not underestimate Tottenham, that even with the injuries it's a 50/50 and it's really hard to predict what kind of game to expect. Anybody would be stupid to suggest Tottenham doesn't have a chance, and haven't seen anyone on Ajax's side say that.

Last edited:
The ticket site is a bleeding joke.
Couple appearing here and there so I’m like hovering over the refresh button every few seconds.
The cunt has just logged me out for no fucking reason and put me back on the doughnut of doom.
Phone went up the office.
Utter, utter shit.

Was pretty calm for all these two weeks, until now. 5 hours before kick off, and I'm already starting to shake. Nerves have certainly caught up to me...

Couple appearing here and there so I’m like hovering over the refresh button every few seconds.
The cunt has just logged me out for no fucking reason and put me back on the doughnut of doom.
Utter, utter shit.
If it helps, your best bet is to completely ignore the stadium view and go with 'find tickets for me' then try every seating area listed for adult (or whatever applies).

Then go in and out of the Ajax game link until that method works.

Utter, utter shit.
Agree it's a bag of shite, can't get the ones that come up anyway, guess there's probably 100k ppl doing the same thing :vdvcry:

Tottenham is very unlucky to draw us. They haven't bought a player in living memory. Saved all their pennies to build a dope stadium. Invest wisely. Don't overpay their players. Play attractive football despite the lack of investments compared to other PL teams. Seem to have made it as a steady top 4 PL team without oil money.

Then they draw Ajax and the whole world is on their d*ck cause they are more adorable, younger even cheaper and from a farmers league. If you played Barca or PSG or any other team they would be all over you. Poch for president. Levy business man of the year. Now you are the evil big PL bullies who play the cute ajax babies with your expensive money and your shiny stadium

Worst of it all, you are g o i n g d o w n muwhahahaha

Back
Top Bottom