Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Zero attacking players on the bench. You would have thought that an academy player or two could get a call up when the situation is that bad. If we're chasing a goal we have nothing

Zero attacking players on the bench. You would have thought that an academy player or two could get a call up when the situation is that bad. If we're chasing a goal we have nothing

Got one... only fucking GOT one!! Last minute, Golden ticket. Full blown Willy Wonka!

Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman and Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor can vouch for me at just how much this means, as they were there when it happened!
FUCKING BELIEVE TOTTENHAM...
IF I CAN, WE CAN...
WE CAN DO THIS!
So happy for you sweetie, let's hope it's all worth it and it is a spectacular game, for all the right reasons! COYS x

I read the selection as a back three of the Ajax trio with Rose and Trippier as wing backs. Wanyama sits deep with Eriksen, Dele and Moura in front; Llorente up top trying to hold play up. Wing backs look to get deep and cross for Llorente?

Back
Top Bottom