Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm fucking pissed with the performance, especially the first half where we handed them the initiative, but I still think we can overturn this in the 2nd leg. Thank fuck they didn't get a second goal.
I really wish we'd stop playing a back-3.

Aaah - Fucking Maggot - I didn't recognise you. Nice to catch up with you again. Still having problems with your little willy, I see.

Fuck off Spurshinho

Fucking maggot

How have you fooled Case?

The Multi is back

Sadly

All those bemoaning our transfer business...

I get it. We're struggling. But who could a foreseen the injuries we've had. Plus if you were offered Champions League Semi Final at the start of the season everyone would have taken it.

We're not even out of it yet!
100% agree we're not out of it.

But you have to factor in injuries, failing to do so is ignoring a major, predictable risk.

I'm writing about risk management on a national level at the minute. Applying it to Spurs, we failed in this regard. That's how any company would see it, and we're always told that football is a business...

I cant believe we set up 5 at the back at home in a cl semi. Far too much respect given. Bang in it still, why he persists with 3 at the back I'll never know. Utter shit playing it this season

Back
Top Bottom