Tottenham Hotspur V AC Milan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So how does Poch play this so he protect as much as he can for the weekend. Hoping AC Milan are also looking to avoid working the players too hard.

Vorm (McGee sub at 45min)
Trippier, Fazio (Dier 60), Vertonghen (Wimmer 45), Davies
Mason (Alli 60), Winks (Bentaleb 70)
Lamela (Dembele 45), Carroll (Eriksen 80) Onomah
Chadli (Kane 70)

I'd be pretty pleased with these sort of minutes in protecting the majority of potential Saturday starters.
Alderwiereld, Walker, Rose rested. Minimal minutes for Kane, Eriksen, Bentaleb. But Lamela, Vertonghen and Chadli get to work a bit harder. Prehaps Lamela might even score a goal given it is Italian opposition and that's why we bought him.

Good question above, where the fuck is Veljkovic? Didn't he win the U-20 Euros or something this summer? Surely must be nudging into the squad with all our other young'uns?

is veljkovic in the squad? if not where the fuck is he? I thought he is as close to a DM as we have. Get him in the side pre season asap FFS.
Good question above, where the fuck is Veljkovic? Didn't he win the U-20 Euros or something this summer? Surely must be nudging into the squad with all our other young'uns?
There is a great article on him from Monday in The Independent. (Just do a Google news search with his name.). In it he says that he will be going on loan to the Championship or abroad.

Kane better be sitting in the stands with his feet up- no reason on gods green earth for him to play today.

He'll start and play an hour or so I reckon. He's the biggest name, we're playing to try and become bigger globally and he's the stand out on the teamsheet. Only plus being he could find some goalscoring form in this game before the weekend.

I hope I'm wrong.

My preferred line up [formation=4231, David Lammy, Paul Coyte, Pochettino, Dukes, King, Joe Lewis, Peyton Manning, Ade's Mum, Donna Cullen , Peter Josif, Levy][/formation]

Back
Top Bottom