Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Sunderland FC 7/4/14 @8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No Sandro again...I find that strange.
You shouldn't, given he has been terrible this season.

5-1 is a great fucking result and that's it. It was a great relief to see us firing in the second half. Why not enjoy life a bit while we can?
Naahhh that'd be boring. Better to moan. I genuinely believe if we were top by 30 points we'd still find fault in Spurs.
#nevergoodenough

well I enjoyed the game, nice to see some goals for a change, even if they weren't the highest quality. Great performances from Christian, Harry and Ade. Thought Naughton was OK (at least he didn't give any goals away!), but not impressed by Rose. But why does it take a goal or two from the opposition to get us going? Still at least it makes for an exciting game

well I enjoyed the game, nice to see some goals for a change, even if they weren't the highest quality. Great performances from Christian, Harry and Ade. Thought Naughton was OK (at least he didn't give any goals away!), but not impressed by Rose. But why does it take a goal or two from the opposition to get us going? Still at least it makes for an exciting game
Did Naughton not misplace the pass to cattermole?

thought it was Vlad and Hugo mucking it up between them, but then I saw it live only

It was Vlad, in the words of the Daily Telegraph "Vlad Chiriches did not so much rip up the defensive manual as set fire to it."

I thought Naughton actually had a good game, clearly an intelligent player especially while we have possession, and worth a place in the squad. Rose on the other hand....

Sorry, I was sat in the opposite corner of the ground and havent seen any replays. Assumed Naughton due to positioning. Wasnt paying 100% attention as it was just as I was shocked to see a woman sat in front of me watching the match on her phone...

Back
Top Bottom