Tottenham Hotspur FC - Man City Mercenaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Weird, some people on here are genuinely astonished and upset by today - amazes me, have you only been spurs fans since sherwood or what!! come on ref decisions or not it was easily a 3 goal difference between the sides and you must have known that before Kick off

Being at home doesnt matter, just means our players have to play in front of less of a spurs atmosphere than away thats all, home doesnt make any difference

I think having a player sent off is a pretty big reason for the scoreline. So yeah ref decisions.

Good night lads, it was fun and secretly we all knew what was coming, penalty or not. Onto Hull we move and let's respond with solid 3 points

COYS

So what - a chance from a free kick - they're lucky anyway - we got unlucky with the ldixkhead linesman. Doesn't change the fact that City had about 13 attempts on goal to our 1 or 2 first half - it's a shocking display at home - hardly any team has got destroyed by City at home.

And after the mauling by Liverpool it's no surprise that the fans can't be fucking bothered

It's shameful - at WHL losing by 4, 5 goal margins - disgusting

Log off, you're drunk.

Gentlemen (and ladies) this has nothing to do with Sherwood, but everything to do with having by far the weakest left side of any team within the top seven. It is the direct cause of everything that happened today. I'm hoping that this loss is perfect timing, and that we go all out to get the Ukrainian kid. I'm so filthy sick of watching glaring single spot weaknesses in our side preventing us from reaching our ambitions.

David Ginola has just lost a lot if respect from me can't believe his attitude post game. 2 bad decisions have created that score line we were in the game at half time no two ways about it!!!!

Honest question... after tonight, who truly believes football is REALLY bent?
The money and stakes involved, and the fact Linesmen are still on a pittance surely make them a target? a very obvious target!
...am I being sensationalist and a deluded conspiracy theorist, or is there summit in it?

yes we were pretty poor, but at 0-1, around the 50 minute mark, we were still in it... weirder things have happened...
...but 2 minutes later, and a shocking decision later (to compound the first half disallowed goal) and we were out of it!

I really don't know what to think any more!

Back
Top Bottom