Tottenham Hotspur FC - Man City Mercenaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

we were never going to win this, said it before kick off but the ref ruined that ruined it, now we should go and pulverise everton - they are the battles we have to win, and I think we will

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!

Very unlucky with decisions BUT we could have been 3/4 down at HT. Tim got it wrong with centre mid again. So much space. Bentaleb is not ready, especially in a game like this. I would love to ask Les about defensive midfielders now.

£500 million team, some paid match officials and still they need to injure Dembele and cheat to win. Utter scum, can't believe I'm saying this but I hope Chelsea or Woolwich beat them to the title.

I really hope Sherwood has a go at the officials in his postgame comments. Shambolic stuff today from them.

Injury, horrible red card, wrongly disallowed goal.

I think that is the #spursy hat trick.

I am distraught. I don't care who the manager is, or how many players are on the pitch, we should not be getting battered at home on a monthly basis. It's just not good enough.

there's that negative goal difference back again ffs

oba.jpg

I really hope Sherwood has a go at the officials in his postgame comments. Shambolic stuff today from them.

Yeah they made mistakes, but tbf we were lucky to be only 0-1 when Dawson's goal was disallowed - and we did get bit of luck with Aguero injury and no penalty for handball - didn't make much difference in the end - we didn't look like scoring - looked like a team with ~£100m of talent on the bench/injured

I think we needed to start with Capoue, we needed that holding midfielder, but I think this is a very different set of circumstances.

We have a player wrongly sent off and we then have to play the best team in the Prem, we were knackered for the last 10 minutes and we were on the wrong end of 2 key decisions. I think we probably deserved to lose, the guile and pace of city is a class apart and we can't match that, certainly not by the margin we did though.

I am distraught. I don't care who the manager is, or how many players are on the pitch, we should not be getting battered at home on a monthly basis. It's just not good enough.

Exactly - people arguing about decisions etc -so fucking what - at least score a few fucking goals or look like you're capable of doing so

Back
Top Bottom