Tottenham Hotspur FC - Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really liked the front 4 with Hojbjerg and Ndombele in midfield....
If they're ALL able to start again on Sunday, I'd switch Davies & Doherty for Reguillon & Aurier, and keep the rest the same.

Sanchez and Alderweireld did enough last night, and unless Jose is planning on bringing Rodon in, I can't see Dier being an upgrade on Sanchez based on their last few performances...

As you were pretty much, we win, we move on, and focus on EL...
before all of us mentally bricking it for a few days ahead of the NLD!

------------------------llori------------------------
aurier-----sanchez------toby---------reggie
-------------hojbjerg---ndom-----------------
--lamela----------bale--------------son
------------------kane--------------------

if palace wasnt so shit and didnt play on the counter like us, you could or rested hojbjerg and had sissoko run around for 90. but you need passers to break these type of teams down

One of Bale or Alli will start I feel, although there is a lot to be said for 60 mins from both.

Palace pull results from nowhere but are not great at present.

We know they will sit back so there is a strong argument for these 2 to actually start the game.

Moura will return so it's whether Hjojberg has enough in the tank or whether Mourinho chooses midfield alternatives I feel alongside the more obvious full back changes.

I fancied Son to score yesterday but still fancy he or Kane to bag a brace in this game.

Quietly but cautiously optimistic.

This is the game. We needed to win the last two, but felt we were pretty heavy favorites to do it. This should tell us a bit more about where we are.

Win this and then get at least 1 point out of the NLD and hopefully away we go. Drop points here and we're in trouble.

Oh Yeah Love GIF by The Lonely Island

Back
Top Bottom