Tottenham Boys - We Are Here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brushed you aside with the speed of my response - as quick as dust. You couldn't handle the pressure. Triggered you into submission.

The Muppet Show Muppets GIF by Muppet Wiki

Some mistakes about that day..we took a beating but it took a while and at one point we'd got to the top of the stairs ...we had one of there's with us who lived and worked in london ( Vic d ) I was one of his little band of followers..he was spotted pretty early and targeted ..
We wernt the fucking yidarmy. then and it was fairly obvious who we where from the moment the train pulled in by our clothes..those days it took the North 10 years to catch up on fashion ..we where known for donkey jackets , Jeans and monkey or southerner dm boots, no steel toes or plod made you take them off and gave you some cardboard and string..they still had flares and flyaway colours and platform shoes .

Last edited:
Some mistakes about that day..we took a beating but it took a while and at one point we'd got to the top of the stairs ...we had one of there's with us who lived and worked in london ( Vic d ) I was one of his little band of followers..he was spotted pretty early and targeted ..
We wernt the fucking yidarmy. then and it was fairly obvious who we where from the moment the train pulled in by our clothes..those days it took the North 10 years to catch up on fashion ..we where known for donkey jackets , Jeans and monkey or southerner dm boots, no steel toes or plod made you take them off and gave you some cardboard and string..they still had flares and flyaway colours and platform shoes .

Agree. We never called ourselves Yid Army back then. As always the other stuff you mention is 100% accurate. You have a better memory than me for sure.

Back
Top Bottom