Tottenham Boys - We Are Here

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Flav

The Fighting Cock
Hello everyone

We're currently in the process of researching a film we plan to make about Tottenham Boys We Are Here.

We're looking for people to speak to who own a copy (ideally an original), and anyone who might have appeared in the book.

I realise this is a long shot as there was only a small run on the first version, and it was published 40 years ago.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Cheers

Flav

Last edited:

Register to remove

Hello everyone

We're currently in the process of researching a film we plan to make about Tottenham Boys We Are Here.

We're looking for people to speak to people who own a copy (ideally an original), and anyone who might have appeared in the book.

I realise this is a long shot as there was only a small run on the first version, and it was published 40 years ago.

Cheers

Flav
I seem to remember, not 100%, Crackers tweeting about the whereabouts of Paul Womble.

Have you tried John Fennelly (Club Historian) at the Club?

I'll be surprised if Kevin Hill doesn't have a copy or know someone that does (Twitter: @kevhillsy)

Good luck

Nutter-Naylor

Supporter
Hello everyone

We're looking for people to speak to people who own a copy (ideally an original), and anyone who might have appeared in the book.

Cheers

Flav
I have an orginal. Bought from Selwyn himself. I am in the crowd shot at Southampton away.

CSWY

Supporter
Wouldn’t mind having a look at this at some point. Be great if someone could turn it into an eBook...

:levyeyes:

Register to remove

Register to remove

Top Bottom