Top 4 - struggling to care?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still think we will take 4th. This is a fluke year for Aston. They will bottle it just like we do in the end.

We just have a bit more quality in the players to see it through.

You get what you deserve. I didn't expect Villa to win today but credit to them..they've performed well.
We have tough fixtures ahead of us but if we perform then we win and deserve top 4. We fail, then we didn't deserve it

You get what you deserve. I didn't expect Villa to win today but credit to them..they've performed well.
We have tough fixtures ahead of us but if we perform then we win and deserve top 4. We fail, then we didn't deserve it
I'm pretty sure Villa also have City and Liverpool to play...
Problem is, they've just beaten the Scum, who will be all out to win at all costs against us in a fortnight...

That week, (with Chelsea & Liverpool either side) is gonna be one hell of a test...

Funnily enough, the fact our game in hand is away at Chelsea makes me feel even more that we're either gonna do this the hardest way possible.... or struggle to stay up!!!!

Back
Top Bottom