Toe Punt square boot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really can't see them catching on. If they gave a competitive advantage I'm sure Nike or Adidas would have come up with something like this before. They are surely pumping millions in to developing the new boots etc.

Fucking abomination. What next? Time outs so players can change into their natty toe pokers for free kicks, penalties etc? & a time out after so they can change back into normal boots?
:pochfacepalm:

Pretty sure these are intended for serious five aside players, toe punting is common place in five aside as it gives you the ability to catch the keeper off guard.

reminds me of Les Ferdinand and his predators: More power, more swerve. Except for Les it was more swerve past the post and more power flying over the bar.

Actually bought a pair of those Predators and a oppo team boss heckled me from the touchline about them.
Ended up having a massive brawl in the changing rooms and lost them in the commotion that ensued. I can vouch for the predator in an affray. Especially if you took them off and used them to bash someone with. Plenty of hand grip those cleats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom