Today, it happened..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My new next door neighbour is a policeman. He's a policeman and he's younger than me. I find that unnaceptable. I will always hold the view that policemen should be older than me.

I'm 22 and a girl I've been seeing is 4 months into her first year of being a primary school teacher. That was mind blowing.
Especially seeing as I know what she.gets up to when she's not at school. I wish I'd known that about my teachers a few years ago.

I'm 22 and a girl I've been seeing is 4 months into her first year of being a primary school teacher. That was mind blowing.
Especially seeing as I know what she.gets up to when she's not at school. I wish I'd known that about my teachers a few years ago.

Moar. Tell us moar about teacher doing the naughty.:avbpray::adegrin:

All joking aside, based on what we were talking about before this is the claim on Sherwood from HR

article-2159138-139A8302000005DC-286_468x323.jpg

"He's my surprise package of the year," Redknapp added. "I brought him back into football when he was out of the game, bringing him in to work with young players.
http://www1.skysports.com/football/...napp-backs-tim-sherwood-for-tottenham-success

If we do well this season, he might just do a John Terry!

Arry will next be claiming that he is continuing to mentor Sherwood and wants recognition for this.:rolleyes:

I liked him as a manager and he took us forward, but we'd have more chance of a return if he gave it a rest.
Yes he was probably our most successful manager in terms of what we achieved in the league and our first CL position
Yes we probably played our best football under him

But Yes, he cocked it up when the media put him forwards for the England job.

He should accept that and stop with the media whoring as it's what messed up his career with us

Back
Top Bottom