"TITLE RACE" ( There is no sense not talking about it)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We ain’t going to win the title.
Love it if we do, but let’s not get carried away.
To finish 2nd would be a massive achievement considering then circumstances with the stadium, injuries and transfer non activity.
Especially after all the money spent by the clubs to win the thing and our position commercially.
Consistently finishing in top 4 for us is a major achievement and it pisses offf one of Chelsea, Woolwich Man U or City .

It would be great to see us win a title but it’s not in our hands.

Small club talk there, eh?

Spurs and Liverpool both flying. My completely arbitrary prediction is first of the two to lose a game will crumble.

Next few games maybe the goons and the slavers will do us a favour and take points off them. Haha...that goon defence....not likely.

Basically we need to go undefeated for rest of season I’d say

My gooner mate had me a £50 bet at start of season that they’d finish above us. I’ve told him I’m investing it now on us to win the title at 8/1 and will split the winnings with him. Will have that fat cunt cheering for us before the end of the season.
Fuck him.
:dembelelol:

My gooner mate had me a £50 bet at start of season that they’d finish above us. I’ve told him I’m investing it now on us to win the title at 8/1 and will split the winnings with him. Will have that fat cunt cheering for us before the end of the season.
Fuck him.
:dembelelol:
I have a Liverpool mate who genuinely believes none of our players will make their starting 11

I have a Liverpool mate who genuinely believes none of our players will make their starting 11
My Gooner mate is the same really. Banging on about how “on fire” Aubameyang is and how he’s scored more than Kane.
:kanehand:
How Ozil is quality and has more assists than Eriksen
:eriksenserious:
How Alli is a diving cheat (when they recently got the record number of bookings for players diving in a single match)
:deledoubt:
How Koscielny has been a bigger miss to them, than Toby was to us
:tobyarm:

Oh, & the wanker has a replica shirt with Bellerin on the back
: ostrich:

I should really pick my mates more carefully.

:walkercry:

Would be nice if teams would roll over for us and play their heart out against Liverpool though.

Fuck Liverpool.
Only 4-5 teams remaining will put up a fight against them namely the other Top 6 sides and Everton. Rest will over and save themselves for the relegation 6-pointers

Back
Top Bottom