Timo Werner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry to post this cunt but was too funny not to share:

Trix​

It'll be interesting to see how Werner gets on now VAR is here. So many times flagged marginally offside. I wouldn't be surprised if he's better at timing his runs than it looked when he was here last. His pace would have made it look worse than it was.

:pochcmon:

… the melt doesn’t even follow football. Werner played his entire Chelsea career in the VAR era of the Premier League :roflmao:

First 20 games of the sesason we scored 42 goals, averaging 2.1 a game even with all of our injuries.

Predicting the last 18 we will average over 3 gpg.

Werner was a running joke that I used to beat my Blue Scum supporter colleagues with - as he missed sitter after sitter for his 50M quid transfer fee. The lad was a joy to watch for Chavs in a laughing at you not with you kind of way. He truly was dreadful in front of goal.

For us, he’s a no risk punt - so why not - since we do need depth with our injuries and Son’s absence. Maybe Ange can help him find his 28 goal form with Leipzig form 4 -5 years ago.

He has my full support as thanks for his performance with Chavs 😆😆. Based on the clip below - he seems like a lovable goofball.

View: https://youtu.be/6YHK3a0K16Y?si=snldCKerrPuxBkHU

Last edited:
Sorry to post this cunt but was too funny not to share:

Trix​

It'll be interesting to see how Werner gets on now VAR is here. So many times flagged marginally offside. I wouldn't be surprised if he's better at timing his runs than it looked when he was here last. His pace would have made it look worse than it was.

:pochcmon:

… the melt doesn’t even follow football. Werner played his entire Chelsea career in the VAR era of the Premier League :roflmao:
LMFAO - my Chelsea mate basically said the opposite, that if not for VAR, he's have had way more.

If Ange gets Werner firing on all 6 and Drag to ..gulp..unseat Romero we will have players queuing up to join us in the summer.
The sky is not the limit, outside the sky is the limit!

Back
Top Bottom