Timo Werner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Werner behaved like a child yesterday. It was like watching the kid who doesn't like playing in the rain, with the rough boys, and would rather sit in his dad's car, with a flask of soup, and watch his team mates get soaked while struggling.

Has ability but no bottle whatsoever.

Spurs shouldn't sign him but I bet we will.
Said t to my mate whe n Werner went off that he just doesn't fancy it.
bottle job

Werner behaved like a child yesterday. It was like watching the kid who doesn't like playing in the rain, with the rough boys, and would rather sit in his dad's car, with a flask of soup, and watch his team mates get soaked while struggling.

Has ability but no bottle whatsoever.

Spurs shouldn't sign him but I bet we will.
Context?

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

If he had taken the two chances at Barcodes and one at Fulham we would have signed him?
Odds are he'll still be signed as it's a "good deal" and Gil, Perisic and probably Sessegnon and Soloman will leave gaps to fill this summer.

He's an adequate backup PL/ Europa League squad player I guess. But you just know he'll shank some sitters in critical matches, which will hurt his confidence and it's a vicious circle. I'd rather look elsewhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom