Timo Werner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In that case we should play him every game and not worry about filling that position anymore?

After all he once played in a Champions League team that won.

Is that what I wrote?

This is the way I see it mate. we need a squad with 2 types of players:

Star Quality

Starting Quality.

Werner falls into the second category and I think he's shown that he'd be a great permanent signing for that category. We still need to sign a star quality forward as well.

Is that what I wrote?

This is the way I see it mate. we need a squad with 2 types of players:

Star Quality

Starting Quality.

Werner falls into the second category and I think he's shown that he'd be a great permanent signing for that category. We still need to sign a star quality forward as well.
Don't forget the Levy factor ''there you go Ange a ''star'' left winger who won the Champions League, what more do you want?''

Will you be happy with Werner as our main man on the left?

Doesn't he simply out pace them? I'm not seeing any step overs or tricks etc, it's just running fast.

He's actually known for his poor finishing, and he's not switched on when the ball is crossed in from the right.
Well yes, that´s called beating your opponent?!

Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Or are wingers only allowed to beat their opponents with Waddle-step-overs and fancy tricks?

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

There's #notowerner campaign on X from some of our fans because they don't want us to sign him, God we really do have se pathetic clowns in this fanbase 🥴

But I thought it was #backange

#backange with better players than Werner, perhaps...Why is that so difficult to understand?

Why do you refer to fans who want better players to sign for Spurs as pathetic clowns anyway? .Seems a strange position to take up

Werner can help us win games in the premier league, he's proven that. He's already won the Champions League and started in the final I think.

That's all I care about.

Is he a star player as a forward like Son or like Johnson might be in a year or 2? No! but can he help us win the biggest trophies in club football? Objectively yes.
People always want new players over what their team has. The question with Werner is, at least in part, how much will Spurs have to pay to get to a next level winger who is a serious upgrade? Since Werner is under priced it would take no small amount of money to get his replacement.

People always want new players over what their team has. The question with Werner is, at least in part, how much will Spurs have to pay to get to a next level winger who is a serious upgrade? Since Werner is under priced it would take no small amount of money to get his replacement.

I think it’s simpler than that.

Get Werner and an elite forward player. Werner means we know we have a player that can get you assists and the odd goal. Means the star player you sign has less than immediate pressure on them to start

Back
Top Bottom