Timo Werner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

While he's had a shit few years since his move to the chavs, I really rated him before that, he was excellent. The chavs have ruined many a good striker, he's still young enough to warrant a punt

...great addition - with a larger sample size now on Richie, it's clear he just doesn't have the efficiency we need up top - either Werner will replace Richie or give him the kick in the ass he needs to improve his game...

COYS

Think it's low risk and worth a go we are not going to sign a top drawer in demand striker especially in Jan.He has experience and if Ange is OK with it that's good enough for me .

Lange: Postecoglu has asked for a backup to Richarlison for the rest of the season

Mackenzie: Ok. What sort of attributes do we need?

Lange: Looking at the stats, Richarlison runs around a lot, presses brilliantly but couldn’t score
in a brothel with a £50 note wrapped around his old fella

Mackenzie: hmmm…how about Timo Werner, Leipzig tell me he’s available?

Lange: perfect!

Apparently Spurs are installing new goals to help build Werner’s confidence

images
All these are not filling me with confiedence.

Can't really judge a player until I see him, but if Ange gave the nod and it wasn't forced on him then I will give him a chance.

But in my head, I am screaming this is typical Levy move, we are pushing for a chance to win the league and he is take bargins rather than maybe investing in someone like Jota, who is also younger.

People have mentioned he is fast, but what is the point in that if he has no end product. We really need a creative winger.

Still Soloman was free, was identified by the clubs and have been very impressed with him, so I will cross my fingers and hope it turns out the same for Werner.

Back
Top Bottom