Time to REALLY get behind the lads

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone want to join me and frontwheel frontwheel at the pub on Wednesday.

tumblr_mgs1m4Qavk1ro7uigo1_400.gif

Chivas finished out of the top 8 places in Mexico, meaning they miss out on La Liguilla/playoffs. Their first game after they were officially out, the stadium was fucking empty. I never want to be the kind of supporter that wouldn't show up just because a top place is out of reach. This is the time to back the players because this is when the team needs you.

Don't get me wrong though, I fucking hate Chivas and it cracks me up that they finished so shitty.

Mexico? Sounds about right. :levywhoa:

Think I'm going to head to the Bill Nick - I can't stand the possibility of being in the pub with a smug Chelsea fan if the worst happens

I'm gonna go and stand in my local in the same spot I stood in for the City 1-0 last time we were in a similar situation. Unless anyone wants to give me their ticket now? (pretty please)

Anyone want to join me and frontwheel frontwheel at the pub on Wednesday.

Whereabouts are you lot headed? I'm going with a chelski fool and another Spurs supporter to a pub in Leicester Sq, but could try to persuade to head somewhere else if reasonably close (not sure I'll be successful mind, the cheap beer on offer was the incentive for this place...)

Back
Top Bottom