Time set for national mobile phone emergency alert test...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mummy

Tottenham Till I Die!
"The alert has been timed to avoid any major sporting events."

Yes, you guessed it! - Newcastle vs Tottenham Hotspur, Sunday 23rd April, 2pm - the sirens go off at 3pm lol!!!!

VAR will disallow our goal because the sirens distracted their keeper.

Last edited:
I'd much rather a global disaster than another Spurs notification with a random goal from 10 years ago.

Video Games Fallout GIF

I reckon 15th minute of stoppage time at the end of the first half and Dan Burn goes for an audacious 40 yard lob which, although Lloris fumbles it slightly behind him, is stopped a few yards short of the line but the ref's watch goes off (alarm) and he says it must have crossed the line. Despite the replays showing it clearly didn't cross the line, VAR says it can't intervene with the goal line technology and the goal stands. Like a reverse Mendes

Back
Top Bottom