Tim Weise

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's just announced he's leaving Werder Bremen on a free this summer.

Personally i think he's a great goal keeper even if he is a lunatic.

Would you bring him into spurs?

I think he is called Wiese mate :brad:

He is a bit like :gomes: , great reflexes but sometimes a liability. I think there are cheaper options on the market , i'd like to see the youngster Courtois come in but i dont think Chelsea will sell him to us.

Belgian Spur said:
I think he is called Wiese mate :brad:

He is a bit like :gomes: , great reflexes but sometimes a liability. I think there are cheaper options on the market , i'd like to see the youngster Courtois come in but i dont think Chelsea will sell him to us.

Is he on huge wages? Because, you know, free...

Not seen him play.. so no judgement

Alder all day long if we are talikng Bosch keepers on frees.... bet both end up in Italy.

The Gladbach keeper is good likewise the Hannover one............ actually havent Germany all of a suden got an awful lot of good players....strange that.

Back
Top Bottom