THST: POLICE & SAFETY FORUM MEETING

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Mosaics are allowed. However, what happens with the card afterwards is an issue e.g. there is a £20,000 fine should anyone make a paper aeroplane out of one of the pieces and throw it onto the pitch."

£20k for a paper aeroplane? :avbshock:

"Mosaics are allowed. However, what happens with the card afterwards is an issue e.g. there is a £20,000 fine should anyone make a paper aeroplane out of one of the pieces and throw it onto the pitch."

£20k for a paper aeroplane? :avbshock:

What!???
Simple solution................Don't use card. See Schalker @4:33 & 9:38

What!???
Simple solution................Don't use card. See Schalker @4:33 & 9:38

Not so simple, it costs considerably more, a group of us did some costin to see how much it would cost to get the entire of block j with a piece of card, roughl£35.To stop it getting Rhein on the pitch you'd use cloth or 'foil cloth' sold by ultrasshop. That works out considerably more expensive, more like £200.

Not so simple, it costs considerably more, a group of us did some costin to see how much it would cost to get the entire of block j with a piece of card, roughly £180 IIMR. To stop it getting Rhein on the pitch you'd use cloth or 'foil cloth' sold by ultrasshop. That works out considerably more expensive, more like £400

They are using plastic arent they? Surely it has to be cheaper (especially as can be re-used).........*Please note I am guessing here, never looked into pricing before, so sorry if my thoughts off or have been looked into.

Q: Why the fuck don't Tottenham pay? Have we asked? £180 the payback will be massive! The club clearly want a better atmos, there were many comments from players and coaching staff at the end of last season stressing how important a positive atmosphere is.
£180/1,500 TFC members = £0.12p...........Who do I write my cheque out to? :)

THST said:
Constable Payne couldn’t envisage many more pubs opening in N17 as the trade from one match day a fortnight on average was not enough to sustain a business, generally.
:(

Best start popping down during weekdays as well. :vert:

Oooh, I like this. I want to shadow a steward! Just for the hell of it. Didn't know about the £20K for a paper airplane. How much is it for throwing a coin?

Also I agree that a surfer flag would be lame. Let's not. We're not Liverpool.

I guess Haringey Council didn't show up because they're too busy working to cover up their latest disaster.

Also - I've been away a long time, why did the Bell & Hare close?

in terms of atmosphere we really lag behind some other countries ' glamorising the use of Pyrotechnics/ smoke bombs etc. THFC was quick to point out that these are illegal and don’t help the atmosphere on their own.' yes fair enough but they help the atmosphere in little bits, what would really help the atmosphere massively is if people started chanting again, instead of sitting down, all seater stadia, i hate them

Out of interest who here thinks massive flags are a bit rubbish?

and if you do, do you think those massive crowd things Dortmund/Fenerbache did last season in the CL were rubbish too?

I kind of loved them.

Out of interest who here thinks massive flags are a bit rubbish?

and if you do, do you think those massive crowd things Dortmund/Fenerbache did last season in the CL were rubbish too?

I kind of loved them.

if they're fanmade they're cool, if they're the plastic club given ones like chelski and the scum use they're shite and childish, the ones bvb made were really cool, i like the sort of flags that are in ultras sections such as banderi also like the ones liverpool have, just something i quite like, thos crowd flags are queer as fuck

Back
Top Bottom