Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would he want to go to Monaco? Ligue 1 isn't as good as La Liga, the crowds at Monaco are AWFUL and the squad there itself isn't that great. Of course that might change with the addition of CL but apart from Moutinho/Falcao they don't have a great squad there... of course they will offer him a shitload of money too though

Compare that to playing in the biggest league in the world for a team in London that has actual support (away from home anyway :D) and a young/ambitious side.. we have the France NT's captain who seems to be a role model or mentor for Griezmann (consoled him after going out to Germany).. the price of 24m is nothing IMO, for a player of his talent and today's market it is a bargain. Really hope we get him but Monaco have to be the faves
Preach!:avbpray:

MMD_365376_la_primera_foto_de_james_posando_con_la_camiseta_del_real_madrid.jpg

Doesn't look bad at all

I don't think we'd be getting Greizmann if Monaco come in. CL and no taxes are too much to compete with. Monaco can offer the same weekly wage and it would end up being almost double because of taxes. These rumors almost sound too good to be true. I'm not getting my hopes up.

I don't think we'd be getting Greizmann if Monaco come in. CL and no taxes are too much to compete with. Monaco can offer the same weekly wage and it would end up being almost double because of taxes. These rumors almost sound too good to be true. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Keep telling yourself that mate

I've only been a spurs fan for about 4 years now. As a Chicagoan and diehard cubs fan, I was already pretty cynical but these past four years have killed whatever hope was left in me. Id love Greizmann but like I said, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Spurs and Cubs. :capouestare: Christ have mercy on your poor heart.

With Lamala on the right, Eriksen in the middle and Greizmann to the left and hopefully a decent striker... We would be fucking lethal upfront.

Disclaimer
I don't think we will get Greizmann.

What is this decent striker of which you speak? We could play Brad up top with Lamela, Eriksen and Greizmann behind him and we'd be fucking lethal!

This is a tasty prospect. Sign him if we can. But I reckon others on here have got it spot on. We will be lucky to get him. He will want CL football & it's difficult to guarantee that in our league. If he joins the Monaco revolution (lol) then at least he will have that every year cos apart from PSG, that league is presently gash. I reckon any team in EPL from first to seventh or eighth could be put into that league & compete for CL spot.

Back
Top Bottom