Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we are interested, then Chelsea will sign him and the lad will spend the next 3 years playing the odd league cup game.
As for Spam signing Kono, don't make me laugh.. They have just spent their next 3 years budget on some Plum from Equador..
I think, I say think, it might be his agent trying to get bigger clubs interested.

Last edited:
10543634_10152675405277784_8153465291436997273_n.jpg

:levywhoa:

:avbpray:
He can't have 18! That's Defoe's number for when Harry replaces Pochettino in December then brings Jermain, Crouchie and Scotty Parker in on loan.

so, apparently we've bid 20 million when his release clause is 24 million. how spursy is that. Why not just pay the fcking asking price before someone else does Levy, you cunt.

so, apparently we've bid 20 million when his release clause is 24 million. how spursy is that. Why not just pay the fcking asking price before someone else does Levy, you cunt.

I got a bit confused reading all the different values quoted, but in this scenario does it mean the clause is 24 mill euros and we bid 20 mill quid?

I would actually be impressed with Levy if he did bid 20mil quid when his release clause is suppose to be around 25mil. Unfortunately I keep reading that he bid 20m euros, which is around 15mil. I know he's frugal but that's goddamn ridiculous for someone of Griezmann's quality.

I really don't get any of this. If his release clause is below 30 million, surely this is a no brainier for any half decent team in any half decent league, providing they will actually be able to play him (for instance, not Real Madrid or Barcelona, also who leaves Chelsea if he goes there?) . If he plays for a team that is not Stoke, somewhere in England, Spain or Italy - surely he will be worth double this in 18 months? i.e. you can't really lose at that price... It's almost like this is sensationalistic paper talk, but that is unheard of. Threads like this make me think we have a chance (which I just simply don't think we do). Do we? :(

I really don't get any of this. If his release clause is below 30 million, surely this is a no brainier for any half decent team in any half decent league, providing they will actually be able to play him (for instance, not Real Madrid or Barcelona, also who leaves Chelsea if he goes there?) . If he plays for a team that is not Stoke, somewhere in England, Spain or Italy - surely he will be worth double this in 18 months? i.e. you can't really lose at that price... It's almost like this is sensationalistic paper talk, but that is unheard of. Threads like this make me think we have a chance (which I just simply don't think we do). Do we? :(

probably not..spurs can offer decent wages, is in london and he would start...
still thinking he will be looking to go to a bigger team, wouldnt be surprised to see UTD or teams of that calibre have a crack..if we do get him, plus davies, vorm and maybe even a new CB, i think it could be one of our greatest windows period..
fingers crossed

This is nothing but a rumour and i'm 99 percent sure its made up rubbish but when the inevitable happens and we fail to sign this guy people will no doubt be slating the board for letting this one get away when we were never infact in for him. All seems a bit silly really.

In a bad mood today :bmj:

Back
Top Bottom