The Wealdstone Raider Supports Woolwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently so, from what he has told me outside White Hart Lane.

Surprise surprise, he also said he can't afford to pay their ticket prices. I should have said 'Do you want some of ours?'

He was there doing a publicity stunt for BT Sport, whose presenter was doing some kind of urban rap with him, based upon his 'You want some' rant.

Cringe worthy to say the least, or totally shit if I am being honest.

Last edited:
Close enough for me

image.png

Is it just me who's sick of this Wealdstone Raider? Another thing, why has this video only recently got big? The videos a good 4/5 years old.

Can't blame him for coining in the wedge, but my life it's boring now.

Is it just me who's sick of this Wealdstone Raider? Another thing, why has this video only recently got big? The videos a good 4/5 years old.

Got to say it's got that way for me too with most of the vine favourites. Irony is that it's been them becoming self aware that is killing it. Raider getting tv time and doing a Christmas song, Claude on twat tv now clearly spouting buzzwords to play the "character," twat tv now poking the mental patients to boost their view count, only one that is still "himself" is Andy Tate but again tv time and the cult of personality has killed him off as a spectacle.

Oh fuck....i'm a vine hipster aren't I
:chadliblow:

Got to say it's got that way for me too with most of the vine favourites. Irony is that it's been them becoming self aware that is killing it. Raider getting tv time and doing a Christmas song, Claude on twat tv now clearly spouting buzzwords to play the "character," twat tv now poking the mental patients to boost their view count, only one that is still "himself" is Andy Tate but again tv time and the cult of personality has killed him off as a spectacle.

Oh fuck....i'm a vine hipster aren't I
:chadliblow:

We've been bantered with shithousery i guess...

Definitely not that old. But agree it's weird that it's got hype last couple of months. He drinks in my boozer often enough and he's now treated like Brad fucking Pitt. The geeza is a first rate helmet too.

Back
Top Bottom