The Trust have called for the board to resign.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even if it gets rid of Hitchen, it’d be well worth it!
Fully agree with the statement, a sensible and balanced position from THST.

With the right Government support this could happen.

A quick reminder of the Executice Board:

Chairman: Daniel Levy

Operations and Finance Director: Matthew Collecott

Executive Director: Donna-Maria Cullen

Director of Football Administration and Governance: Rebecca Caplehorn

Technical Performance Director: Steve Hitchen

Cullen and Hitchen came across as clueless clowns in the TV doc.

That is not the Executive board

Only Levy, Collecott and Cullen are Executive Board, the other 2 are non-executives.
It is only the first 3 that we are asking to be resign their positions.

The Exec Board is just Levy, Cullen and Collecott. The others do not have any board voting rights.

Are you sure? Why aren't Hitchen and Caplehorn listed in the Non-Exec section?

Hitchen is certainly an Executive in that he has an active role rather than a purely oversight role.

Do you mean they aren't Board members?
Yes I am sure
I was at the meeting
We have 3 Exec Board members

Your definition on what makes someone an executive is incorrect.

Hitchen and Caplehorn are employees (executive directors). They sit on board meetings but it is more to give reports than to vote.

I’m a bit calmer than earlier in the week. I know ENIC have done some great infrastructural stuff. But they’ve taken so much money out. They have a cash cow in Tottenham and have lined their pockets accordingly. The stadium build debt is on us not them. The Training Ground cost less than Soldado. Levy has taken more money out of the club for his salary than any other Chairman in global football. They’re not custodians. They’re there to make money for themselves. They have to understand - and all owners need to understand - that the fans are the club. They merely control the corporate entity attached to the club. They work for us and the players play for us. Without fans, football is nothing.

This whole fiasco has shown what parasites our owners are

Surely the most ardent Enic supporter can no longer support them or believe they have the best interests of the fans at heart

This whole fiasco has shown what parasites our owners are

Surely the most ardent Enic supporter can no longer support them or believe they have the best interests of the fans at heart
We've all known it's always only been about top 4 with ENIC, and we've all known that's because of the financial boost our club would received.

Still this ESL thing really hit home. Before I was hoping that Levy could somehow be convinced to graciously retire, as silly as that sounds.

I'm still hoping that the punishment for the Rebel 6 in England will be a Forced move towards 50+1 model. ENIC can own the other 49% then for all I care, and then we'll see how much they still want to be involved.

season 1 black monday on showtime GIF by Black Monday

Well done ,about time the trust showed some balls .
It's been obvious from day 1 the two cunts are here for profit over any glory.
The wankers who support them need need to fuck off with them.

I noticed on Sky Sports that the 14 clubs that weren't part of the 'breakaway group' are demanding the resignations of the Chairman and Board of the 6 Clubs that were.

I noticed on Sky Sports that the 14 clubs that weren't part of the 'breakaway group' are demanding the resignations of the Chairman and Board of the 6 Clubs that were.
So basically they would still be allowed to be owners, just removed from day to day operations? Im assuming even with that the owners will put in puppets.

No, the more I think about this the more the only fitting punishment is for those clubs to be forced by the government FA, UEFA and even God himself to move to a 50+1 model.

Prefer Levy to that loudmouth Kat from the trust

Kat would not be permitted to do it, nor any of the other 10 members of the current Trust committee when this motion was put forward, even if they subsequently resigned their position on Trust.

Last edited:
I’m a bit calmer than earlier in the week. I know ENIC have done some great infrastructural stuff. But they’ve taken so much money out. They have a cash cow in Tottenham and have lined their pockets accordingly. The stadium build debt is on us not them. The Training Ground cost less than Soldado. Levy has taken more money out of the club for his salary than any other Chairman in global football. They’re not custodians. They’re there to make money for themselves. They have to understand - and all owners need to understand - that the fans are the club. They merely control the corporate entity attached to the club. They work for us and the players play for us. Without fans, football is nothing.

Bingo.

They are using the FC to fund the development of the sports entertainment company.

It's quite blatant and in no way controversial (unfortunately). The only staggering thing is how many fans REFUSE to face those very facts.

ENIC haven't taken a dividend for years. Levy isn't even the best paid chairman or Club exec in the PL.

Their end game is to make a ton of money, but that's not what they have done so far, this notion that Levy/ENIC have "lined their pockets" from the cash cow that is THFC is utter bollocks. Levy gets a salary (and recently a bonus for the stadium), that's pretty much it.

ENIC haven't taken a dividend for years. Levy isn't even the best paid chairman or Club exec in the PL.

Their end game is to make a ton of money, but that's not what they have done so far, this notion that Levy/ENIC have "lined their pockets" from the cash cow that is THFC is utter bollocks. Levy gets a salary (and recently a bonus for the stadium), that's pretty much it.

First thing that comes up when you google Daniel Levy annual salary.

Back
Top Bottom