"The thank you" thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably quite a few players last game in the famous shirt so would just like to say thank you to the Parkers and Thudds if it does prove to be their last game. Ciao x

Whatever happens, it's been an absolute pleasure to watch Gareth play this season. He is destined to be one of the all time greats, I just know it. I hope he does that in a Spurs shirt, but even if he leaves, at least I got to watch him light up the league spectacularly this season, so many times producing magic from nowhere to win us games that looked to be drifting away. I'll remember those amazing moments forever.

I get the feeling AVB is going to be very convincing when he talks about the future, and if the rumours are true about wages on offer for Bale, it could combine to keep him here. But whatever happens, this team has achieved our best Premier League run and I'm pretty excited for next season. Can't wait for it to get started.

Wonderful wonderful season ...

Pity that we didn't make it in the top 4, but there's so much good to be taken from this season...

The new signings, the comebacks, the wonder goals, victories against Man U/Man City/ArseAnal, the glory glory European nights...

and of course...

AVB and Bale - the highlights of the season ... I just love the pair ... Bale does magic and AVB pulls strings ...

Thankyou! ... really proud for 72 !!!!!!!!!

Bale is not going anywhere FFS, chill the fuck out people. Hudd and Parker I thought both had great games today, I like both quite a bit but I think it is time for them to move on.

I'd like to thank Vertonghen,Dembele,Bale,Defoe,Lennon,Dawson,Ade(at points),dempsey,siggurdsson, for some cracking goals and playing with pride throughout the season! and don't know how many of you will be here next season, but thankyou! shame about the end, but onwards and upwards COYS!

I reckon the players that will leave are - Friedel, BAE, Gallas, Parker, Huddlestone, Adebayor, Gomes and Rose so thank you for playing in the shirt and good luck to you in the future

Back
Top Bottom