The tableau of hate

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DZvP4TZXcAAtT3H.jpg:large

easily my new favourite

nb3MShq.jpg

Feel kind of sympathetic for the guy on the left with the coffee. Clearly he's been through some shit.

So much to enjoy in this photo, mostly Dele lauding over that scummy lot but the anger and hate etched on their faces is something I will treasure for a long time.
Work in the morning and I normally hate Mondays but tomorrow will be a good day - a few chavs that will be wondering why I haven't given it to them yet so will be all the sweeter when I do. COYS.

Sinister doesn’t begin to cover the guy near the top left corner with the dark jacket, white zip and stony “I will kill you” look.
Is a bit creepy isn't he! There was a serial killer years ago they named him bible John and they didn't know who he was he was never caught had black a white mug shot of what they thought he looked like! That guys look...is well fuck:eek:

Yiddo directly behind deles aff
Women with coffee not giving a care about the score just checking deles arse

Hairy bikers are in there just couldn't get seats next to one another
Thank you! I've been trying to think who the chubby, pretend fighting guy reminded me of.

Back
Top Bottom