The Selected for TV Coverage Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So... Arse(h) Chelsea (a) Liverpool (a) in the space of 7 days....?

Brilliant... Sky have Finally got the consecutive run of games they always dreamed for us!

Sunday 6pm is much better for them than monday 8pm. No need to take time off work Monday and Tuesday for one.

I'm really glad they have moved it. No rushing there after work, no worrying about what to do with laptops and work bags, being their in your work clothes, no worrying about getting home and having to drag yourself out of bed the next morning with half a night's sleep.

Now it's sunday, I can make my way there in my own time, perhaps after a nice sunday dinner.
Every Spurs fan will enjoy a Sunday roast. Levy will be furious as they won’t be hungry enough to want to buy food in the stadium

Well at least we now have 2 weeks off after Newcastle to prepare properly for:THE MOTHERFUCKING TOUGHEST 7 DAYS OF FOOTBALL!
First season we got in champ lge , at the end of the season we had Arse, Chelsea, City and Sunderland.
only game we lost was Sunderland . Better than training for a week, or even two weeks as we will do shortly. As Ange says it’s just been stop start with long breaks here and there.

First season we got in champ lge , at the end of the season we had Arse, Chelsea, City and Sunderland.
only game we lost was Sunderland . Better than training for a week, or even two weeks as we will do shortly. As Ange says it’s just been stop start with long breaks here and there.
It was goons chelsea man utd bolton man city and burnley
We lost at utd and burnley.

When TF are we going to play City then? I see that one's not been rearranged yet. We're gonna get screwed by these May fixtures. It's a shame we couldn't have moved one of the other games to the 21st April but the other teams we play will have matches arranged for then.

When TF are we going to play City then? I see that one's not been rearranged yet. We're gonna get screwed by these May fixtures. It's a shame we couldn't have moved one of the other games to the 21st April but the other teams we play will have matches arranged for then.
I think it'll be Weds 15th May.

City's game again Fulham will likely be on the Sunday before IMO, all PL games are on the Sunday after.

PREMIER LEAGUESa 04May 2024Man CityvWolves
UEFA7 May??
PREMIER LEAGUESa 11May 2024FulhamvMan City
PREMIER LEAGUETu 14 May 2024SpursvMan City
PREMIER LEAGUESu 19May 2024Man CityvWHU

Sat13/04/202412:30TNTNewcastle UnitedA
Sun28/04/202414:00SKYWoolwichH
Thu02/05/202419:30SKYChelseaA
Sun05/05/202416:30SKYLiverpoolA
Sat11/05/202415:00BurnleyH
Tue14/05/202420:00SKYManchester CityH
Sun19/05/202416:00Sheffield UnitedA