The Prem - how will it finish?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1st Man Utd
2nd Cheque book city
3rd Chavski
4th SPURS
5th Scousers
6th Scum

Bottom six

20th Blackburn

err... not sure bout the rest.

Fecking great podcast and new site guys.

COYS - LOVE THE SHIRT

1st Man City
2nd Man Utd
3rd Spurs
4th Chelsea
5th Liverpool
6th Woolwich

15th Stoke
16th West Brom
17th Wigan
18th Swansea
19th Norwich
20th Blackburn

COYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st Man Utd
2nd Chelski
3rd Man City
4th Us
5th Liverpool
6th Woolwich Wanderers

Norwich, Swansea and one other for the drop. Hopefully not QPR, Neil Warnock is a lovely bloke.

No he doesn't. I'm with him. I loathe the Premier League. They fucked football, them and Sky.

If we can keep key players fit we've got an outside shot at 3rd. If we have the usual clusterfuck of injuries then Liverpool will pip us to 4th on the last day of the season after spending £90m on Mark Albrighton, Lee Cattermole and Ryan Shawcross. Each.

utd will win it, shitty will finish second, us third and chavs fourth.

apart from that, i couldn't give a fuck who goes down etc.

sky build all that up like it's amazing and exciting, it is NOT exciting those teams are down there because they are pony and i would rather sand my own nipples than get caught up in the relegation hype (unless we are in it).

I'm loving the Bundesliga but even though I've got ESPN I rarely bother to watch it. Very competitive, I've heard it's well priced, some stadiums even have a standing area. I have to go to a game out there! Pisses on the Premier League.

Thelonious Filth said:
I'm loving the Bundesliga but even though I've got ESPN I rarely bother to watch it. Very competitive, I've heard it's well priced, some stadiums even have a standing area. I have to go to a game out there! Pisses on the Premier League.

I read a report last year that suggested it was better than the Premier League becuase it was a lot cheaper and far more competetive. Standing was allowed at some points and has higher average attendances than other European Leagues.

Back
Top Bottom