The positivity thread: evAngelists only

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A mate of mine works at the club and he told me that the junior kit man once sneezed and Ange said "bless you mate "

Without any prompting or anything by the way

Thats the calibre of man that's leading this club

:ange-arms2:My positive spin on all of this is simply to reverse the final few months of the season, with the first few...

HAD we started the way we seem to be finishing, no one would be surprised... Losing Kane, new manager, instilling new football philosophies was always gonna take a while to bed in...

We started TOO well imho!

Had we enjoyed our August-early November form between February and now, and broken to Top 6 by CLIMBING to 5th place going into the last 3/4 games, we'd all be ECSTATIC!!!

I'm imagining a poor start under Ange, and a strong finish, giving us every hope and genuine optimism for pushing on next season!

The season was back-to- front, that's all!

Onwards and upwards mate!

Yeah it’s a strange one.

Maybe it keeps him fresh and he likes having fresh ideas around him.

Maybe it’s because he realised most other Australian coaches are a bunch of crocodile poop so better off trusting people who knew the J league than trust Bruce from Townsville City (that’s actually a real place!!!)

Then those Jleague people would have been shite in Scotland. So hired people when he got there.

Now it’s too late to change the narrative. He just has to hire people wherever he goes.

Be funny if he got the Real Madrid job and took Ryan Mason with him anyway.
As Shakespeare wrote, "A consummation devoutly to be wished."

Sport Wow GIF by Celtic Football Club

Fair point.

However, I think Uncle Joe is now just the numero uno on paper. Seems to me as if Levy really is the one calling all the shots without necessarily asking for the big cheese's sign off. As long as the money keeps rolling in, Joe leaves him be.
I believe it's Lewis who sets the financial restraint, and its that financial restraint that is what people take the most exception to.

The profiles of players we have for this system are complete shit. The only thing i can blame Ange for is the signing of Brennan Johnson, if it even was his call. Awful footballer

Back
Top Bottom