The Pole for next season poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which Pole would you have?

• Szczesny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Piszczek

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Błaszczykowski

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Obraniak

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Polanski

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Andrzej the homeless bloke outside Tescos.

Votes: 17 34.0%

• Total voters
I'd buy Cheznee and make him work in the PL lower, cleaning the toilets - although that may encourage some people to miss the bowl.

Although apparently in Poland, Tyskie is considered a British brew. :baletroll:

TdzWMru.jpg

Hence the :baletroll:

No, the slogan is "Europe chooses". So I guess they're bragging about how popular Tyskie is in the UK.

Ah yes, the UK. The nation of Fosters drinkers recommends...

Nah I do like that. "Those of you who now live in the UK are partial to Tyskie."

Nah I do like that. "Those of you who now live in the UK are partial to Tyskie."
When I lived in Chicago, the pick to click Polish beer wise was Okocim. Occasionally you'd see a Tyskie, which had the label that changed colour when it was cold enough to consume.

Of course, then we all realised you could get a six-pack of PBR or High Life for < $4 and one could drink a cube over the course of the night and suffer no ill consequences other than regretful conversations / physical entanglements. Why drink imports…

Back
Top Bottom