The One and Only JIMMY GREAVES

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had the privilege of delivering the eulogy for the one and only Jimmy Greaves at his funeral, and have now written the official biography of the great man, my mate for 64 years. It is appropriately called The One and Only Jimmy Greaves, with the introduction by his widow Irene Greaves, the first time she has lent her name to a book on the great man. As usual with my Tottenham-themed books, I shall be making a donation to the Tottenham Tribute Trust, who help our old heroes. For anybody pre-ordering the book direct from me (post free) at www.normangillerbooks.com I will be throwing in a photo card signed by Jimmy and Steve 'Skip' Perryman. I hope you will support this hungry writer. It is a remarkable story of the greatest character to cross my path. Thank you and COYS!www.normangillerbooks.com

Back
Top Bottom