The Non League Football Thread ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well I’m always hoping for more Raider content. Sure I’m not the only one.
Indiana Jones Movie GIF by DPM

Sadly, Gordon isn't seen as much at games anymore. Gets a lot of grief.

That’s a shame. Seemed like a nice enough bloke.

Cost of his 15mins I guess. Although he got more like 24 hours in the grand scheme of things.

Not many people get their own catchphrase.

Great idea for a t shirt though.
Daniel Levy with a “wansum” and a “I’ll give it to ya” below.

Don’t expect it will be a great seller tbh.

It reminds me of that basketball incident in the States, where a randomly-picked fan would be awarded $1, 000,000 if he/she could score a basket from the far-end of the court. Of course the fluke happened in front of the fans and media, but they refused to pay up.

I dunno how that will stack up in a court of law.

It reminds me of that basketball incident in the States, where a randomly-picked fan would be awarded $1, 000,000 if he/she could score a basket from the far-end of the court. Of course the fluke happened in front of the fans and media, but they refused to pay up.

I dunno how that will stack up in a court of law.
I hadn't heard of that one, but I have noticed those promos have gotten "cheaper" over the years. Think my local university gives away like $2k for a half court shot now.

If you get a chance this season go out and support your local non league club.

The people I have met over time who volunteer often literally make football their life. Salt of the earth. Life’s good guys.

Have noticed a few more older faces passing away the last few years and their commitments to their local communities are difficult to replace.

At a time when spurs are charging mental money and professional footballers are earning more than most people can dream about it’s good to think about the little guy.

Every £10, £20, £100 is really appreciated in the non league game.

Support your local (non league) club if you get a chance!!

:contepray::ange-pray:

The people I have met over time who volunteer often literally make football their life. Salt of the earth. Life’s good guys.

Have noticed a few more older faces passing away the last few years and their commitments to their local communities are difficult to replace.

At a time when spurs are charging mental money and professional footballers are earning more than most people can dream about it’s good to think about the little guy.

I started going to more NL than Spurs last season and enjoyed it more a lot of the time. As you say, you know your money is appreciated and is going to something more meaningful than the wages of another Gedson “The Wrong” Fernandes or refurbishing the karting track.

Nice one CSWY

You’ve prompted me to resolve to go and watch The Linnets at home tomorrow v Hereford.

Weather looks awful so won’t be in the garden, and the OH & daughters are off to the cinema. So a free afternoon for me. Come on You Linnets.

Nice one CSWY

You’ve prompted me to resolve to go and watch The Linnets at home tomorrow v Hereford.

Weather looks awful so won’t be in the garden, and the OH & daughters are off to the cinema. So a free afternoon for me. Come on You Linnets.
If KL was my local team I’d go a lot - lovely looking stadium.

Back
Top Bottom