The new website

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock Website

• This website makes me crymax

Votes: 45 83.3%
  • Meh, it's alright

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Case should be prick of the century for this shower of shit

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
I doubt there's a law against linking to streams, it's the people who are supplying the streams who would get fucked.

Same with sites that link to music album downloads on megaupload etc. They're not supplying or uploading it, just showing you were it is.

I'm not 100% sure though.

think that's right. At least I've never heard of other football sites getting into trouble. Only thing you can't do is show a fixture list or the premier league will make you watch as they bum rape your mum and remove all the money from your account. So I've been told.

Hmm. Would sort of prefer to keep away from streams. Glory Glory got their wrists slapped for posting links, thus banned from sharing.

Back
Top Bottom