The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
This is it, this is the thread where we all decide once and for all if this man should be gone from our club, no need for slagging or digging out other posters, just make your choice and leave a paragraph as to why you want him gone or to stay.

There is no changing your vote here either, whatever you pick is the final decision so make it wisely, we need to choose what is best for the future of our club and our owners, even if they may not read this forum or this thread, need to know where we all stand as supporters.

Isn't this the fourth or fifth thread asking the same question?

Anyway I have always had time for the guy but he needs to realise he doesn't have a lot of time. He gives off the vibe that if something goes wrong, that there is always next week, month or season. Truth be told this is what our club is dealing with at the moment:

Last edited:
Crazy to think Poch is going to stay while we can't figure out how to play football anymore. Sitting in 11th. Yet Munich just fired Kovac who had them destroy us in CL, first in the group stage and still sitting in 4th in the league. Talk about two different style of boards running each club

Isn't this the fourth or fifth thread asking the same question?

Anyway I have always had time for the guy but he needs to realise he doesn't need have a lot of time. He gives off the vibe that is something goes wrong, that there is always next week, month or season. Truth be told this is what our club is dealt with at the moment:

I'm not going to lie, those are some bad stats.

Crazy to think Poch is going to stay while we can't figure out how to play football anymore. Sitting in 11th. Yet Munich just fired Kovac who had them destroy us in CL, first in the group stage and still sitting in 4th in the league. Talk about two different style of boards running each club
Yep. Munich are a big club who's owners demand trophies. Very different to ours.

Here's another one for you. We conceded at least 2 goals in every away game in the league this season prior to today.

That has only ever happened to 3 teams in PL history stretching back over just shy of 28 years.

2 of those 3 ended up getting relegated :pochsulk:
Ironically, if we did go down, which I don't think we will but IF we did, then it would put us into serious financial chaos.

We would do a Leeds...

Back
Top Bottom