The Mystery of Moussa Sissoko: What can Poch see that we can’t?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, you have no idea either... Thanks for that.

I think Poch likes him for his ability to play it safe and generally stick to positional instructions while the flair players take more risks. I think we would have seen a lot less of him if Winks, Wanyama and Alderweireld had been fit throughout.

So, you have no idea either... Thanks for that.

I think Poch likes him for his ability to play it safe and generally stick to positional instructions while the flair players take more risks. I think we would have seen a lot less of him if Winks, Wanyama and Alderweireld had been fit throughout.

Also for his tackling back, covering and non stop energy

Different player to the three you mentioned to be fair

Might improve for Moura coming as will Aurier

Also for his tackling back, covering and non stop energy

Different player to the three you mentioned to be fair

Might improve for Moura coming as will Aurier

Bazali Bazali is that all you got? Man, I am disappointed!!! Waited all morning to see your response!
I equate you with your avatar so was expecting a full on tucker-esque response.
:sherwoodlol:

The abuse directed at Sissoko is something that even a gooner would be ashamed of.

Whatever his limits, I do not see what the constant abuse and digging him out is achieving.

Posted this before in the other Sissoko thread...

“We have to give credit to Moussa. He is giving the team such balance that no one player can give,” Pochettino was quoted by football.london. “He gives a balance in transitions between defence and attack – offensive to defensive, defensive to offensive. He is right now the only player that can give that. That is the biggest quality. The team needs that balance nowadays. For me he is one of the most important players of the season..."

Sissoko is like a person that has a car accident went to coma and when laying in bed and moves a finger or something like that the family goes berserk with happiness. Being that for poch this transites to sissoko not being horrible a couple games and doing two or three decent passes. He’s fucking shit and closing in to 30.

Sissoko is a solid player. He might be a bit more relaxed and controlled if every pass wasn’t judged with such intense negativity by every cunt that follows our club. Every single player has imperfect moments during a game but his are blown out of all proportion.

Back
Top Bottom