The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, I've had a very productive sickie off work thus far: re-watched the entire game, watched MotD, watched all the AFTV stuff, and posted some shit on here. Hmmmm...might go for a walk to the shops later and buy a few newspapers to read the back pages!

jesus you really are an obnoxious and odious, poster

What I have, is called an opinion, just because its not a jigsaw fit to yours doesn't mean it's either irrelevant or wrong, it just mean that it's the one that fits the way I think and feel. And you know what - I'd rather frequent gay bars wearing a full gooner strip than think like you, talk like you, post like you or express myself like you.

I equate playing well to playing good football, beating teams by playing better than they do - and you know what - like they old saying goes, by going out and beating them, and not waiting for them to die of boredom.
I like to be entertained by the Spurs teams I watch, so fucking sue me! I like to see us absolutely muller teams, thrash the fucking arse off them, by grinding them into the turf.

I understand that there are different ways to get results, we all watched Greece do it in 2004, we watched Leicester do it, we saw Wigan beat City in the FA cup and for us oldies we saw Sunderland beat Leeds doing it when the world was in black and white.

I have said on several occasions I AM A SPURS FAN - I have been since the mid 60s and I will be until I die. So I will celebrate any and every win, no matter how its achieved - tell me, you dumb, peabrained tosser - why the fuck wouldn't I?

But it doesn't mean that I wouldn't have enjoyed it more, if it had been achieved by playing football by a team consisting of Pele, Cruff, Moore, Greaves, Maradona, Beckenbauer, Messsi, Ronaldo, Jairzinho, Rivelinho and Banks - or one miraculously played by 11 amazingly talented Penthouse playmates whose clothes kept falling off.

Just because Mourinho has hit on a winning formula that happens to be ugly to watch - why can't I simultaneously enjoy watching Spurs win and do well, but not see the fact that it aint pretty to watch? Because I hate to tell you this - it really isn't.

The biggest bore on this site is you, because you are permanently abusive to bloody everyone that doesn't share your opinion.
You must hate the fact that just today I’ve received over 50 positive ratings

It flies in the face of your views of me, and really just shows how out of touch you are with a lot of people on here.

Like it or not Mick, the post you singled out and blabbed on about “the problem with binary thinkers” got 20 pos reps. You are slagging off everyone who agreed with me, then talk about me being obnoxious.

How many agreed with your post though Mick?

So who’s the bore? Twat

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
That made my fucking day😂😂😂😂

What I have, is called an opinion, just because its not a jigsaw fit to yours doesn't mean it's either irrelevant or wrong, it just mean that it's the one that fits the way I think and feel. And you know what - I'd rather frequent gay bars wearing a full gooner strip than think like you, talk like you, post like you or express myself like you.

I equate playing well to playing good football, beating teams by playing better than they do - and you know what - like they old saying goes, by going out and beating them, and not waiting for them to die of boredom.
I like to be entertained by the Spurs teams I watch, so fucking sue me! I like to see us absolutely muller teams, thrash the fucking arse off them, by grinding them into the turf.

I understand that there are different ways to get results, we all watched Greece do it in 2004, we watched Leicester do it, we saw Wigan beat City in the FA cup and for us oldies we saw Sunderland beat Leeds doing it when the world was in black and white.

I have said on several occasions I AM A SPURS FAN - I have been since the mid 60s and I will be until I die. So I will celebrate any and every win, no matter how its achieved - tell me, you dumb, peabrained tosser - why the fuck wouldn't I?

But it doesn't mean that I wouldn't have enjoyed it more, if it had been achieved by playing football by a team consisting of Pele, Cruff, Moore, Greaves, Maradona, Beckenbauer, Messsi, Ronaldo, Jairzinho, Rivelinho and Banks - or one miraculously played by 11 amazingly talented Penthouse playmates whose clothes kept falling off.

Just because Mourinho has hit on a winning formula that happens to be ugly to watch - why can't I simultaneously enjoy watching Spurs win and do well, but not see the fact that it aint pretty to watch? Because I hate to tell you this - it really isn't.

The biggest bore on this site is you, because you are permanently abusive to bloody everyone that doesn't share your opinion.
What's wrong with frequenting gay bars?

Our record against these fucks has greatly improved recently. Haven't beaten us in the last 5. Interesting graphic: put the real name of Woolwich in the address bar to see

I simply can't remember that 1-2 league cup defeat in 2015 at all.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/tottenham-hotspur/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Woolwich/

Last edited:
What's wrong with frequenting gay bars?
He talks about me being “pea brained” and “obnoxious” then makes a homophobic comment trying to equate being gay to something horribly negative.......a spurs fan wearing an Woolwich kit.

An proper old fashioned vile prick.

Laughable that he wails on about me abusing everyone then makes comments that show him up as abusive, offensive and out of touch with modern life

Well, I've had a very productive sickie off work thus far: re-watched the entire game, watched MotD, watched all the AFTV stuff, and posted some shit on here. Hmmmm...might go for a walk to the shops later and buy a few newspapers to read the back pages!
Probably time to reveal that I'm your boss. Can you pop into my office when you get better?

If you

If you are truly delighted with that performance, and beating a team placed 15th when we are 1st, then that suggest you are stuck in the small club mentality. We aren't the same spurs of 10 years ago. It's ok to say it wasn't a great performance.
It’s only a poor performance to people who don’t understand the tactics deployed though.
It seems the people who think they understand football the most are the ones who feel what Woolwich did yesterday actually worked.

Pretty fucking hilarious to be honest,

I think the small club mentality is the one that prefers playing like it was our cup final.

As you said, they are 15th, yet you want us to run around like exhibitionists when we didn’t need to?

And I couldn’t care less if they are non league, if you can’t get up for a win against that lot, you’ve got a lot to learn about being Spurs

If you

If you are truly delighted with that performance, and beating a team placed 15th when we are 1st, then that suggest you are stuck in the small club mentality. We aren't the same spurs of 10 years ago. It's ok to say it wasn't a great performance.
Oh dear!!

You don’t seem to get what winning a NLD means to genuine Spurs fans

You also don’t seem to be delighted as I am that we’re top again

Gooner troll confirmed so take your gloom and doom in to AFTV where you’ll be at home with Ty on your knee!

If you

It was a superb tactical performance. Tactics are clearly lost on you.

I mean, Jose even point blank explained it!

Delete your account.

Our record against these fucks has greatly improved recently. Haven't beaten us in the last 5. Interesting graphic: put the real name of Woolwich in the address bar to see

I simply can't remember that 1-2 league cup defeat in 2015 at all.

In the run up to the game, I had a look back at the history of the fixture in the PL. They‘ve now won 5 from 26 at our ground since 1992, once in the last decade, despite being very good for much of that time.

Football is a game that can be played in many different ways though Mick

We’ve been roasted by rivals for too long regarding our lack of trophies. If this is what it takes to shut the clowns up then I’m all for it. We tried the pretty football approach and it didn’t work.

I completely understand how you feel as I also prefer the Poch style football, but I’ve come round to the idea that you need to be truly special to play that way and win trophies and we aren’t that special

So let’s dig deep and grind out results, then shove a trophy down the throats of these dick head oppo fans calling us spursy

We tried being the nice guys, now we’re the bad guys and to be honest I’m enjoying the ride
Is there a middle ground between Poch and Jose?

I think Jose is playing this way as it makes it easier for our defence which in part means he doesn't completely trust them. Defend the edge of the box, leave no space in behind, have Sis and PEH covering right in front. Suits Dier and Toby who can win most challenges in the air and won't get exposed for a lack of pace.

It's clear he wants the defenders to take no chances under pressure and the remit is to clear our lines which makes perfect sense.

My only criticism and concern yesterday was that second half we didn't clear our lines very well in terms of finding players like we did first half. Both goals yesterday came from defensive clearances to attacking players who then did the business brilliantly.
Second half we didn't do this, coughed the ball up quickly and invited them on more - this wasn't under instruction from the manager which I think he alluded to at the end of the game.

It was fine, Woolwich are shit and wouldn't have scored in a brothel but we need to do it better against Liverpool like we did against City (a better performance than yesterday). It takes the pressure off the back 6 and also gives us more chances to score ourselves.

I hope we can shuffle the pack a bit in January, a difficult time I know, but Sanchez is done under Jose and we need cover in midfield too. Get that done and keep the ball a little better in transition from defense to attack and we have a really good shout at the league I think.

Amongst your other clear faults I didn’t have you down as homophobic!

You learn something every day!

Agree with you about the Gooner strip though!

Back
Top Bottom