The Mighty Spurs vs Stoke Cloggers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I welcome people taking over the match thread business, might find someone with more luck than me..

Although you fucked up the title and now made it look like you've predicted a Stoke win..

:pochbye:

Same team as against Utd, same hunger, same pressing game, same attitude.. Same result.

Now's as good a time as ever to reflect on some of the highlights Spurs have had at the Britannia stadium.

Football? Of course not: I'm talking about that time a Stoke fan who looked like a poor man's Paul Weller went on Don't Tell the Bride and decided to get married at half time...

Spurs fans chanted "You don't know what you're doing" and "Does she take it up the arse?"
Wonderful scenes.

Last edited:
we blew up a 2 goal lead (poisoned chalice lead) against them earlier in the season at the lane. I'm still fuming. For Real.

Hoping for a nice 2 nil win,we are more than capable and we're in great shape for this.Getting revenge for last season's 3 nil defeat aswell. I hold no grudge.

Always disconcerting when you know Charlie Adam can come on and injure whichever one of our players is performing best.

Dier's heard stuff about that cunt, and he doesn't like it.

lpyMQsm.jpg

As much as Dier is the Didier Deschamps of our contemporary game, he is no match to Mr Adam where Celtic hostilities are concerned. Our boy will do well to keep safe distance

Maybe it's about time someone stuck it to Charlie 'Potato Head' Adam. Dier is safe from a booking ban for a bit, stick the old reducer on Adam just for some shits and giggles.

Stoke are drifting at the moment, they have nothing to play for. Is this dangerous? Foster is back, they had someone else in goal against Liverpool. Can Foster play a blinder on his return? We are motivated to get the win so shouldn't we have the edge. Is this our first Monday game? TV bollocks. All matches at this stage should be played on Sat afternoon together.

Stoke are drifting at the moment, they have nothing to play for. Is this dangerous? Foster is back, they had someone else in goal against Liverpool. Can Foster play a blinder on his return? We are motivated to get the win so shouldn't we have the edge. Is this our first Monday game? TV bollocks. All matches at this stage should be played on Sat afternoon together.

Think you mean Butland who is out for the season? Forster plays for Southampton.

Foster? For Stoke?

Stoke are looking pretty poor, beaten easily by Liverpool, surendered at 2 goal lead at home to Swansea and look a bit shaky without Butland in between the sticks.

Poch has his best 11 available now, and has found his strongest 11 who need to play every week now. If we turn up like we did Sunday and Stoke try to attack us then we'll win.

Its not just Bob Geldof who dosen't like Mondays Its a real pain more so for away games, but stoke seem to have lost their mojo over the last few weeks so can't see any other outcome than an away win to be honest
:pochbye:

Back
Top Bottom