The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty confident about this but fennel is a big miss. Especially as mason also still has a knock.

Guess it'll be Alli and Dier in the pivot with son, eriksen and lamela ahead of them.

th

:chadliwtf:

As for the game itself, we really need to win this. We could of done with beating WBA as everyone else around us bar Woolwich dropped points.

We haven't beaten Newcastle at the Lane in the league for a couple of seasons now so it's about time we did.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Toby, Jan, Rose, Alli, Dier, Son, Dembele, Eriksen, Kane.][/formation]

Lamela on the bench???

:pocheyes:

I got this correct last week with the WBA score so here's hoping.

Lloris
Walker - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Dier - Alli
Son - Lamela - Eriksen
Kane

3-1​

Im in thailand , so 11pm kick off here. Utd fans everywhere last night, all depressed and shouting at their thai missus like its their fault. One bloke, i shit you not had tears running down his face after bournemouth scored. He threw his table up in the air and screamed "what the fook is happening " .....he then proceeded to storm off, with 3 little thai girls chasing after him waving his unpaid bar bill.

I had great delight in telling his pals, that utd are shit, and we will be going above them tonight, and thats where we will be staying,there is a new sheriff in town, and were not respecting old arrangements. they had fucking steam coming out their ears. Another one left cos he had no comeback. They still think that ronaldo is going back to them, the deluded twats. They also believe that kane will be with them next season, to which i replied, why the fuck would he want to live in that shithole, you fucking northern monkeys. The remaining few departed.
Just to add,these were old boys abou 55 upwards, so i was being very brave insulting pensioners.

Ive told two thai birds that i will purchase them both if we win the game, and as soon as the final whistle goes i want a blow job with immdiate effect. Happy days, big success. ......love you long time !!
And if they had been over 65 you would have been insulting pensioners.

#as 2 short planx

Not confident on today's game, those cunts always raise their game when they're live on TV. They also won their last 2 games at the Lane.
I'm sure we have been through this before. They haven't won their last 2 games at the Lane. We smashed them 4-0 last time we played them at the Lane. Now that wasn't in the league, but you never made yourself clear.

As long as we watch out for Perez or Wiojnaldum, we should be okay. Pretty intimidating, here's Wijnaldum practicing off the ball:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom